Comfort Panel Outdoor
Features & Benefits
- Reliable operation in a wide temperature range from -30 °C to +60 °C, for example in refrigerated warehouses or in desert regions.
- High vibration and shock resistance, for example for use in vehicles or in the stamping machine and press sector.
- Panel front in IP66 for high degree of protection against dust and water penetration, for example for use in the mining industry or on ships.
- High UV resistance for long-term availability of function and optics, for example when used in mountain regions or close to the equator.
- Bonded display (as tough as laminated safety glass) for maximum protection against air humidity (90%), condensation and thermal stresses, for example for use in tropical zones.
Brochure: “Machine-level visualization with SIMATIC HMI – efficient to a new level”
Catalog ST80 – Human Machine Interface Systems/PC-based Automation
ST80 Chapter 2 – Operator devices