SIPLUS Comfort Panels
Features & Benefits
- Resistance to aggressive chemical, biological, and mechanically active gases and salt mist.
- Protected from condensation (ice formation is allowed!).
- High reliability across an extended temperature range, in the start-up phase as well as during operation.
- Flexible adaptation to any application thanks to extended site altitude from –1000 to 5000 meters.
- High productivity and investment protection through minimal downtimes and performance losses.
- Reliable operation in a wide temperature range from -30 °C to +60 °C, for example in refrigerated warehouses or in desert regions (for outdoor panels).
- Tested and certified for use under biologically, chemically and mechanically active substances (3B2, 3C4, 3S4) including salt mist, sand and dust (for outdoor panels).
- High vibration and shock resistance, for example for use in vehicles or in the stamping machine and press sector (for outdoor panels).
- Panel front in IP66 for high degree of protection against dust and water penetration, for example for use in the mining industry or on ships (for outdoor panels)
- High UV resistance for long-term availability of function and optics, for example when used in mountain regions or close to the equator (for outdoor panels).
- Bonded display (as tough as laminated safety glass) for maximum protection against air humidity (90%), condensation and thermal stresses, for example for use in tropical zones (for outdoor panels).
Brochure: “Machine-level visualization with SIMATIC HMI – efficient to a new level”
Catalog ST80 – Human Machine Interface Systems/PC-based Automation