Digital Mass Flow Controller MQV Series
Ultra Fast Sensor
New advances in finely honed control capability! Superior high-speed control (300ms) with an enhanced variety of functions.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced 300ms high-speed controllability, offering exceptionally fast response from no flow to the stable set-point flow rate, and after set-point changes.
- Reliable control with control range of 1-100% FS
- Broad lineup of models with or without integrated display, and models for standard gas, for hydrogen/helium and for special gases
- Optimum for low pressure gas control application as the MQV series does not use capillaries that have large pressure loss.
- Wide range of standard functions with a multitude of standard functions such as flow rate indication and totalizing.Without the need to process software like a PLC, the MQV series handles a wide range of applications with ease
- MLP loader software allows not only configuration of various settings but also monitoring of flow rate trends and other operating status information on the PC screen
- Availability of input and output signals that allows switch between 3 inputs and between 2 event outputs RS-485 communications (optional). Dedicated port for connection to a PC.
- Multiple MQVs are controlled by PLC analog input/output even if the analog module of the PLC is not isolated between channels, a common power supply can be used.
- Integrated display with direction that can be changed 180 degree
- Wide temperature range of -10 degree to 60 degree Celsius
Digital Mass Flow Controller Brochure
Compact Digital Mass Flow Controller F4H Series
A more advanced standard model
New high performance standard F4H mass flow controller that exchanges settings, data with host devices.
Features & Benefits
- Compact design saves space with width of 28mm, 50% smaller than conventional models, allowing closer spacing of pipes, saving more space
- Much useful information for fault diagnosis can be uploaded, major programmable logic controllers without need for programming can be communicated with a smart device gateway model
- High noise tolerant of 4-20mA signals & digital communication eliminates the effect of noise on analog signals
- Reduction in costs as analog I/O is eliminated through switch in analog to digital connection & supplying power from a single source to multiply units will not create a cyclic circuit
Compact Digital Mass Flow Controller Brochure
F4H Series Compact Digital Mass Flow Controller User’s Manual for RS-485 Communication Functions